Pinetree Pet Resort: Guelph Dog Park Rental Facility
Pinetree Pet Resort offers a Dog Park (fully fenced) and rental facility for your doggie play dates and special events. Available year-round. Enjoy a playtime with your favorite friends in a safe and controlled environment.
PRIVATE RENTAL: 8 AM TO 8 PM
Please make sure to read the Dog Park regulations full before using the park. We also ask that you confirm with us the total number of people and dogs.
Please call ahead to (519)787-9934 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to rent, or book your own time in our online calendar bookedin.com/book/pinetree-pet-resort or if you have any questions.
Payment can be done by exact cash, credit card (over the phone), or by e-transfer to email@example.com.
Due to processing fees, payment by credit card or e-transfer must be a minimum of $20 +HST.
The Dog Park is by private rental only.
It is avaiable, year round between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Pricing (with taxes):
- Family Package #1: 1 or 2 Dog(s) with owner(s) (Two adults): $8 per 30 min.
- Family Package #2: 1 or 2 Dog(s) with owner(s) (Two adults): $16 per hour.
- Friends Package #3: 2 or 4 Dogs with owners (Four adults): $13 per 30 min.
- Friends Package #4: 2 or 4 Dogs with owners (Four adults): $26 per hour.
- Party Package #5: 4 or 6 Dogs with owners (Six adults): $18 per 30 min.
- Party Package #6: 4 or 6 Dogs with owners (Six adults): $36 per hour.
- Additional guests with dog: $5 extra per guest (up to 4 addtional guests before it's considered event rental)
- Small event 1-4 hours: Please e-mail or call us for pricing ( following COVID-19 regulations)
- Small Event more than 4 hours: Please e-mail or call us for pricing ( following COVID-19 regulations)
Payment can be done by CASH (placed in locked mailbox) or with a minimun payment of $24.00 in advance by E-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Credit Card by phone (519-787-9934).
We will keep track of prepaid sessions. All prepaid sessions must be used within the year.
Updated: March 2021
Dog Park Rules and Regulations
As a dog owner, you must take the initiative to be a responsible owner and follow the safety rules to ensure lots of fun. To ensure a clean and friendly environment, we ask dog owners to take the initiative to be responsible and follow them. The following rules and regulations are for the safety and enjoyment of all:
- Use the Dog Park at your own risk. Pinetree and their staff will not be held responsible for any incident that occurs during the use of the Dogpark. Owners assumes full responsibility for any damage caused by their dog(s) to other dog(s), people or property.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 Minutes before your time. If you do arrive earlier than planned, please wait further up the driveway, then drive up when it is (closer to) your time. We want to ensure all our dog guests feel comfortable and happy using the park, as some may be reactive to strangers, vehicles or others dogs.
- DO NOT LOITER. Out of courtesy to other guests, please leave promptly once your time is up.
- Absolutely no alcohol, smoking or vaping are allowed within or near the park.
- Treats, Toys and Training Equipment allowed. Ensure all items leave with you (especially intact), and avoid leaving treats on the ground.
- Dogs must be kept leashed at all times until completely within the designated off-leash area (inside the park) (By law #92-40)
- Dogs must be under (voice) control and are not allowed to disturb or chase people or dogs, or to destroy (ex. dig ) property.
- Poop n’ scoop is mandatory. All owners must clean up after their dog (By law #92-40)
- Dog must be up to date on their rabies vaccine. Bordetella (Kennel cough) is also reccomended.
- Female dogs in heat are not allowed in the park during events.
- Aggressive dogs are to be kept out of this areas during events. If a dog starts acting aggressively towards other people and/or dogs, it must immediately be leashed and removed from the site.
- No dog can be in the park without an adult human attending to it all times.
- Children (18 and under) must be supervised by an adult attendant in the park.
- Keep the dog park gates closed at all times (double fence gates).
- Dog owners are subject to Ontario’s dog owner liability act and the Municipalities animal control laws (By law #92-40).
Please contact Pinetree Pet Resort about using our Dog Park and rental facility for that special bonding experience with your furry friend!
Professional Event Rental
This rental information applies to those who are professionals in the pet industry (ie. dog trainers). Events can include: workshops, classes, seminars, etc. We off two different areas for rental:
- A small indoor area with access to electrical outlets, heating, and a small outdoor area (via a large garage door)
- Please note that a maximum of 10 people are allowed to be present
- A large fully fenced area that is the Dog Park
- Off-leash Dog Park: $35/hour
- Indoor/Outdoor area
- Private consultation (single client): $20/hour
- Group consultation (more than one client): $35/hour
- Indoor/Outdoor area + Off-leash Dog Park: $60/hour
Please call ahead to (519)787-9934 or email us at email@example.com to book the dog park, or if you have any questions. All prices are subject to additional taxes (HST).